"...in a time lacking in truth and uncertainty and filled with anquish and despair, no woman should be shamefaced in attemping to give back to the world, through her work, a portion of its lost heart." Louise Bogan, American Poet 1897-1970

Monday, October 24, 2011

I Won Another Book!!

     I can't believe I forgot to share my good news with you! I won this book,


from Pat Sloan's Blog! (see her link in the Blogs list)  She was having this huge giveaway and I won the book. I'm so excited!  Thank you, Pat and Emily Cier!!  Here is the Amazon link so you can take a peek.
http://www.amazon.com/Scrap-Republic-Quilt-Projects-Those/dp/1607052148/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1319491192&sr=1-1
    
     My last post was about Kristi's quilt, Tipsy Log Cabin.  It was mailed last Wednesday and it should be getting to her today. *fingers crossed*  I should have mentioned that Dave at Wooden Spools did the quilting. He was the one who quilted those beautiful roses in each square and the leaves in the borders. Thank you, Dave!!  I have a long way to go before I can quilt anything that detailed. :o)

     Happy Quilting!
     Blessings, Deborah

1 comment: