"...in a time lacking in truth and uncertainty and filled with anquish and despair, no woman should be shamefaced in attemping to give back to the world, through her work, a portion of its lost heart." Louise Bogan, American Poet 1897-1970

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy October!

     Oh boy. It's October already. How in the heck did we get here? Geeesh. I'm behind and all I can say to family who are waiting for their quilts is.....life happens. The unexpected. The horrid. The joyous. A quilt will be coming to you soon. Promise. No really.  It will.
     Soooooo many quilts, sooooo little time. Deep breath. I admire all of you who manage to write a blog post almost everyday and pump out a quilt a week. You are amazing! I want to be like you!!
     In this order - Kristy, Soldier Quilt, Nancy and SIL. Onward. Starting today. Go!
     Wish me luck.
     Wishing you a blessed day, Deborah
    

2 comments:

  1. my grandma always says so many quilts so little time!
    {tara} from Undeserving Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deborah, Thanks for dropping by my blog to say hi. Love your new spiritual blog and so delighted to see that you have another quilting blog! What a great combo! Love the colors of your triangle block! I will have to pick up that quilt magazine! Such fun!

    ReplyDelete