"...in a time lacking in truth and uncertainty and filled with anquish and despair, no woman should be shamefaced in attemping to give back to the world, through her work, a portion of its lost heart." Louise Bogan, American Poet 1897-1970

Friday, May 13, 2011

Ba-Bye Aunt Patsy


     I had a fun and productive time with my aunt Patsy. Pictured above is Patsy with a completed block for Abby's quilt. YAY, Patsy!! She left with only four more to finish. She rocks! We will get together soon to finish the top, laugh some more and enjoy each other's company. I can't WAIT!!
I miss you, Auntie P.

     I am pawing through my stash for patriotic fabric. The call came for more soldier quilts and I accepted the mission. Let's see, that makes four quilts in various stages of production and about nine in my head. I must be a quilter, because a true quilter never has only one quilt going at a time! Right? Heh, heh.

     Wishing all of you a productive and blessed weekend!  Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment