"...in a time lacking in truth and uncertainty and filled with anquish and despair, no woman should be shamefaced in attemping to give back to the world, through her work, a portion of its lost heart." Louise Bogan, American Poet 1897-1970

Friday, May 6, 2011

Square #1 for Off the Grid


     I chose to go with the darker pink for the lines. The light pink just washed the fabrics out. I will use the same fabric in each square, but I'm going to mix them up, so each is a little different. That's the plan anyway.  One never knows what the final product will be. :o)

     I'm playing gardener today.  I got the back lawn mowed and those baby Jalapenos and Eggplants need to be transplanted into bigger pots. Off I go with my green (brown) thumb to play in the dirt.

     Hope your day is blessed with sunshine.  Deborah

4 comments:

  1. I think you made the right decision with the darker pink!

    It's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, A.K. Your comments and opinions always mean a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the colors you chose. Patsena

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors and the dark pink really makes it POP! Loving it!!

    ReplyDelete