"...in a time lacking in truth and uncertainty and filled with anquish and despair, no woman should be shamefaced in attemping to give back to the world, through her work, a portion of its lost heart." Louise Bogan, American Poet 1897-1970

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sharing My New Blog

     I wanted to share a new blog I started yesterday. You can find it here http://sharing1000epiphanieswhilewaiting.blogspot.com/.  I was told about the blog "A Holy Experince" (see blogs I read for the link) and you can join a group and begin your blog to share 7 good and perfect things you are thankful for everyday.  It is a God blog, so if that would offend you, please ignore reading my other blog.  I just wanted to let those who would be interested and invite you to come over and leave some comments of your own of things you are thankful for or go to "A Holy Experience" and begin a blog of your own. Be sure to let me know if you do.
     Blessings, Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment