"...in a time lacking in truth and uncertainty and filled with anquish and despair, no woman should be shamefaced in attemping to give back to the world, through her work, a portion of its lost heart." Louise Bogan, American Poet 1897-1970

Saturday, January 16, 2021

A Fabric Rats Nest!

 Welcome and blessings!

Oh my! What do I have here? A fabric rats nest!! LOL


I've never had this happen before! I washed several fat quarters together and this what came out of the washer! Guess that's what you get when you buy inferior cotton. I picked a few up at a box store over the hill, the pretty batiks, and they frayed like crazy and tied everything into knots.  I laughed so hard when I pulled them out. I want the batiks for a small project I have in mind. I want to make a couple of Mug Rugs for friends and saw those pretty colors and couldn't pass them up. I have a hard time passing up any batik as it is! Oh well. Live and learn. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Quilting!

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment