"...in a time lacking in truth and uncertainty and filled with anquish and despair, no woman should be shamefaced in attemping to give back to the world, through her work, a portion of its lost heart." Louise Bogan, American Poet 1897-1970

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

It's Pinned!!

 Welcome, blessings and thanks for stopping by!

I got the new quilt pinned! 


Thank goodness for granite peninsulas! I didn't need to put anything under the quilt while I pinned. 

I'm hoping I have time tomorrow to begin sewing the buttons on and tying the other squares. I'm very excited to get this one done and on to the next project! But, like all quilters, I'm sure I will start with another one before this one is done. lol So many quilts, so little time, eh? There are still two other quilt tops that need backs and batting and several other small projects in my head. :)

Happy quilting!

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment