"...in a time lacking in truth and uncertainty and filled with anquish and despair, no woman should be shamefaced in attemping to give back to the world, through her work, a portion of its lost heart." Louise Bogan, American Poet 1897-1970

Monday, April 4, 2011

Borders Finished

 
     The borders are done! I like it, if I do say so myself. All it needs is backing and binding.
    
     I've been reading blogs by other quilters, knitters and crafters of all sorts and I am so impressed by the talent of others. Creativity flows through this earth like water.  We should never be afraid to try something or be ashamed of anything we have made with our own hands. Just my opinion.

Today I will be spending some time with my other passion - gardening. I need to get some seeds started to be ready to go in the vegetable garden around the first of June or maybe sooner. We have a short growing season where we live, so I need to get them planted in the little mini greenhouses I bought.

Be good to yourself.
Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Okay, so here's what I thought when I saw this table runner...

    Oh! Looks like a ladder... then I thought of Jacob's ladder, but no, this is a ladder of many colors... so it's ...

    Wait for it...

    Joseph's Ladder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so simple and beautiful!

    If you want to add a button, copy the text for that button and add it as Java Script on your sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Geta for your comment regarding my tablerunner and the info on how to add your button!

    Thank you for taking the time to stop by. You made my day!!

    ReplyDelete