"...in a time lacking in truth and uncertainty and filled with anquish and despair, no woman should be shamefaced in attemping to give back to the world, through her work, a portion of its lost heart." Louise Bogan, American Poet 1897-1970

Monday, April 18, 2011

Done!

Done! It always feels so good to say that.  I quilted it with a simple stitch-in-the-ditch on one side of each white strip.  Someday I'm going to learn how to machine quilt.  I've tried without too much success, but I would like to try again.

I was away unexpectedly. Last Thursday I went to the hospital and was released Saturday morning. Everything checked out okay and I hope there will be no more of that!

I have chosen the pattern for my mystery fabric and will try to begin working on it today. All I could think about while in the hospital was getting home and starting the quilt. Can we say I'm hooked on quilting?!!

Wishing you a blessed day, my friends.
Deborah

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear of your hospital stay and relieved that all is OK. I love the way the runner turned out. It is Amazing!!! Love the choice of colors as well. An Instant Favorite.

    ReplyDelete